Friday, January 19, 2007

Lionel Richie: Say You, Say Me








[Chorus:]
Say you, say me
Say it for always, that's the way it should be
Say you, say me
Say it together, naturally

I had a dream I had an awesome dream
People in the park playing games in the dark
And what they played was a masquerade
And from behind of walls of doubt a voice was crying out

[Chorus]

As we go down life's lonesome highway
Seems the hardest thing to do is to find a friend or two
A helping hand - some one who understands
That when you feel you've lost your way
You've got some one there to say I'll show you

[Chorus]

So you think you know the answers - oh no
'cause the whole world has got you dancing
That's right - I'm telling you
It's time to start believing - oh yes
Believing who you are - you are a shining star

[Chorus]

1 comment:

Téméraire said...

tant que c'est des 80ees, j'adore